2/9/11

Battling With Dinosaurs

     "Finally, Arnold has fixed the power. They're all on now, and almost all the animals have been found and are already put in their own enclosures. However, both the young and adult tyrannosaurs are roaming somewhere in the sauropods' enclosure, the computer says. This is so confusing, and even I don't know what to do. If we leave it there, it will start killing all the sauropods. And I don't want Muldoon killing it either. If only we had the tranquillizer rockets and guns, but they're with Nedry, and nobody has even the slightest idea where Nedry might be. Muldoon is going along with Gennaro, my lawyer, and brought some darts, but I know that is not enough to stop the rex. But what else can we do?"

"Arnold has just found Nedry and the jeep. Nedry is dead. Probably some dinosaur killed him, but luckily for us, Muldoon and Gennaro can get the tranquillizer guns and rockets. Arnold and I can now see the adult rex. It was very close to Muldoon and Gennaro, and Arnold warned them to head back to the Safari Lodge."

"We're back in the control room. I can't see the adult rex anymore. Muldoon and Gennaro are not here yet, and it has been a long time. Where is it? Did it get them? Wait, here it is. It's near the huge waterfall, and it looks pretty strange to me, with its head in the water and all that unsteady movement. It is falling, and now it is lying down on its side by the pool. Muldoon said that he hit it with 2 tranquilizer darts, and it seems like Jurassic Park might be in control again. Malcolm was definitely wrong, but suddenly a flashing message appeared on the screen, saying, "EMERGENCY POWER LOW." Suddenly all the lights and screens went off again. Gennaro, Wu, and Arnold are talking about things I don't understand, and suddenly Gennaro glared angrily at me after hearing Wu say that the raptors might be loose. They all walked out of the room with 6 tranquillizer darts in the direction of the generator. But they haven't returned. Arnold still hasn't turned the power on. Gennaro is going to get inside the building. I'm going to the Safari Lodge."

"Malcolm is here, and was badly injured by the Rex. Ellie said that Harding had already given him some morphine, but he would die if he wasn't taken to the hospital immediately. Malcolm looked straight at me and said something like, "I told you the park wouldn't work. Now look what you've done." I didn't feel guilty at all, after all, all I had done was make an animal park. Malcolm accused and blamed me some more about fooling around with science. As I argued with Malcolm, I suddenly heard Tim's voice in the walkie-talkie and Muldoon told Tim to please try getting the computer system working again, and quickly, because it was only 13 more minutes until the ship arrived in San Jose. Furthermore, raptors were biting the windows around the roof, and unless the bars are electrified agian, everyone would be caught by the raptors."


"Grant and Gennaro are back with my grandchildren. Tim touched many things on the computer, and the power was on. Gennaro talked to the captain of the supply ship, and somehow he could talk him into turning back. Then Gennaro called some more people and arranged for helicopters to come pick up everyone and bomb the island. I could see the carnivores killing and eating the herbivores on the screens. It isn't really as bad as it seems. My work is still safe. I hid many more dinosaur embryos in a secret place in the USA. I could buy any new island and start my business all over again."



No comments:

Post a Comment