2/9/11

The Park



    "Early on Friday morning, we finally landed in San Jose, Costa Rica. Grant, Ellie, Malcolm, Gennaro, and I all got into my helicopter to fly to Isla Nublar, which is 160 km away. Nedry, the computer expert, went on the helicopter with us. I had paid his company to fix the problems on my computer systems, because somehow they were making mistakes."

"Less than an hour later, we arrived at the island. It was an amazing place; throughout Isla Nublar, which was around 60km square, there were thick forests, steep cliffs, but was mostly covered by a thick layer of fog. We landed on one of the 600m high hills on the northern part of the island. We met Ed Regis, my publicity manager. He welcomed the visitors, and  Grant, Ellie, and Malcolm were very impressed by everything when they saw the huge apatosaurs. I told Ed to bring Grant and Ellie to the Safari Lodge at the bottom of the hill, where we would all be staying."

"At the Visitor's Centre, near the Safari Lodge, Gennaro showed them the exhibition and asked them questions about the island's safety. Gennaro and Grant are getting me into a lot of trouble by being so suspicious. Gennaro got Grant to think that my animals have escaped and are in Costa Rica, attacking children. This is getting annoying."

"My grandchildren, Tim and Lex Murphy, have arrived. Lex said hi to me, and I introduced them both to everyone, telling Gennaro that they have come to spend the weekend there. Gennaro got angry at me and started talking rubbish about the dangers of Jurassic Park. I'd rather go back to the Safari Lodge than listen to all this nonsense. I said that I would meet them at dinner, and I ordered Regis to take them on a tour of the island. It's such a headache listening to the complaints of all these people like Malcolm and Gennaro."

No comments:

Post a Comment