2/9/11

The Control Room


   "I will show you how I am able to control Jurassic Park. The secret lies in the Control Room. My special computers can show a map of the whole island and the movements of every single dinosaur for the last 24 hours. It also counts the animals every 15 minutes to make sure none of my animals aren't dead or lost. It can recognize different species of dinosaurs too. It is a very accurate system."

"There are sensors mostly in 92% of the park. It is a very safe security system, and there are deep moats and extremely powerful electric fences to stop the dinosaurs from escaping. However, if the dinosaurs do manage to get out, even if that is impossible, we have all kinds of guns to catch them and bring them back. Since the dinosaurs are very very expensive and difficult to make, I don't want to kill the dinosaurs, I only want to make them sleep for a while until I can get them."

"Now I've made it very clear to everyone that Jurassic Park has no problems at all. The real problems are those stubborn people like Wu, Arnold, Muldoon, and especially Nedry. I really don't understand them. I've given Dr.Wu such a great job, but now he wants to destroy his own creation that he has been working on for 5 years. He says that they are too intelligent and fast, but who would want to come and see them if they are slow and stupid?"

"Dr.Arnold is also complaining about the dangerous behavior of the dinosaurs, and what they might do if this happens or that happens. He should mind his own business. He's an engineer, after all. Muldoon is another headache. He wants to destroy the raptors, but what's so wrong with them? I find them very fascinating myself. I know many workmen have been killed already, but nothing is perfect, and all zoos have bigger problems than this."

"And now Nedry. I wonder what he is doing now. Maybe something useless, even if he is supposed to fix the bugs on my computwer system. I hate him, and I'm sure he hates me too. Every time I must talk to him, he argues with me about paying his company more money. No one can stand him. I have nothing wrong with Ellie, Alan, and Gennaro, but Malcolm is driving me crazy with all his talk of "chaos theory." I'll prove him wrong. In 4 years' time, I'll open Jurassic Park Europe and Jurassic Park Japan. Just wait and see."

No comments:

Post a Comment