2/9/11

Power Off


    "I don't know what has happened. The lights and screens are all off and nothing's working, but the computers are still working. Muldoon and the rest of us here don't know either. We're in the control room now, and Mr.Arnold says that all the sensors, cameras, and electric fences are off too."

"The land-cruisers have stopped somewhere near the tyrannosaurs' enclosure. Since the radio link isn't working, Dr.Wu can't use the walkie-talkie to talk to them. Now Nedry is gone. Just when we need his help, he disappears. Muldoon will take the jeep and go search for him. He says it isn't safe to walk in the park anymore."

"I just realized this. If the electric fences aren't working properly, Tim and Lex aren't safe, especially with that T-rex running free. But that's not my main concern; what if the Rex gets the other dinosaurs? Wu is back. He says that he can't find Nedry anywhere, and that each one of the 15 species from the FERTILIZATION ROOM is gone. Since the jeep's gone too, I suppose it must be Biosyn Corporation that is paying Nedry. If I must get this park back under control, Arnold will have to listen to me. I told him firmly to get control of the park, but all he could answer was to order me to go get a cup of coffee in the cafe. He'd better be done when I get back."

No comments:

Post a Comment