2/9/11

Compys

     "Grant, Ellie, Muldoon, and Gennaro went to find the dinosaur eggs, so since I had nothing to do, I walked to the Safari Lodge to wait for the helicopters. I started imagining and thinking what the next Jurassic Park will be like."

"I am very bored. There is nothing I can do now over here. It's already the end of the afternoon, and soon it will be dark. It's really quiet. Nothing's out there, so I'm sure it must be safe enough already. Everything would be alright now. I'm going to go walk around the path and out into the park."

"I just heard a T-rex roar. That's strange. Why is it out of its enclosure? I'm a little nervous now. I think I see the shadows of the Rex in the bushes. It's stalking me! I'm running as fast as I can. I don't care where I'm going, as long as I'm away from the T-rex. I ended up in the forest. It's much darker, and the ground is a  bit slippery because of the thick mud, and I can't really see where I'm going. I lost my footing, and now I'm rolling down the hill. There is a terrible pain in my right foot. I think it must be broken. It is too painful to move. What can I do? I'll just have to stay here until somebody comes to help me, unless the Rex gets me first."

"The Rex is roaring again. Now I'm really frightened. If the Rex got me, what would it do? I can't climb the hill. The best option is to wait for the Rex to go, and then call for help. Then suddenly I heard Lex 's voice over the loudspeaker, and then another roar. Lex and Tim! I should have known. What are they doing playing in the control room? But I was still scared, so I started shouting for anybody to come, but after an hour, no one even bothered to check on me. I gave up waiting and tried to climb back up the hill to find a path back to the Safari Lodge. But after a very long time, I still hadn't climbed the hill, and I was thirsty, hot, and extremely tired."

"Then suddenly I heard some weird squeaking noises and a small green animal came to me, with many others following it from the back. I recognized them at once-they were compys. If I'm not wrong, they are very poisonous and were fatal to people. I'm terrified. What should I do? I tried throwing rocks at it, but all it did was squeak and it didn't back away. I made a last effort to climb the hill again, but the compys started jumping all over me one by one, around my back neck, head, legs, and arms. I felt I was falling asleep, and I can't remember the rest."

No comments:

Post a Comment