2/15/11

My Name is John Hammond

   "My name is John Hammond and I am the owner of InGen. I am also making an animal park called Jurassic Park, and I know for sure that it will get me a lot of money because nothing has ever been made like this before."

"I am spending millions of dollars for the park, computers, scientists, and especially for the dinosaurs and their needs. There's Wu the genetist, Arnold the engineer, Harding the vet, Ed the manager, and Muldoon the park warden."

"I've just found out that Bob Morris, a lawyer for the EPA, has been asking everyone questions about me. What is wrong with him? I haven't been doing anything dangerous. Everything is in control. I'd better call Alan Grant, the paleontologist who works for me. I'm sure he'll be interested."

"This is great news. Alan and Ellie Sattler, a paleobotanist, are coming tomorrow evening. They're going to check if the park is safe enough, and I need their opinion quickly. Alan said something interesting; in Costa Rica, there have been recent reports of a lizard-like creature attacking children and babies. Alan is sure that it is a compy that lived more than 200 million years ago. I have told Grant that Isla Nublar is just a hotel resort and animal park, and I'm lucky he doesn't know the truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment